In summer days and winter dryness nothing quenches the thirst and replenishes your system but a nice big glass of Mint Lemonade.
Rather than purchasing a sugar loaded lemonade drink I opted to try to recreate a healthier version of it at home. My recipe is very simple and easy to make. It is not only delicious to your taste buds but mint lemonade is full of nutrition as well. Mint aids digestion, reduces halitosis, helps in female sterility and its oil is full of good antiseptics for the face and even the nipples of breastfeeding moms. Its smell alone is a treat for the senses. Lemon juice also aids indigestion, is a useful treatment for kidney stones and helps break fever among many other benefits.
Here is my recipe below. Try it out and Enjoy ☺
Juice of 2 lemons
10 Liquid Stevia Drops
Ice and Water
In a blender, put all the ingredients. Blend, pour into a cup and enjoy. It’s that simple.
Here is also a longer list of benefits associated with Mint and lemon Juice.
- Aids in digestion
- Remedy for nausea and headache
- Mint aroma also effective in clearing up congestion and aids respiratory issues and coughs
- Mint oil aids in decreasing nipple cracks and pain for breastfeeding moms
- Mint essential oil helps relax the muscles and ease a fatigued body
- Mint juice is a natural skin cleanser
- Mint aids in weight loss because it stimulates digestive enzymes to uses up more fat which in turn makes you slimmer
- Eating a few mint leaves is a natural mouth freshner
- Lemon juice helps in digestion and constipation
- Lemon juice can treat a cold, flu or fever
- Lemon juice can rid you of dental pain
- Lemon juice applied on the head can rid you from dandruff and hair loss
- Lemon juice is also a natural cleanser
- Lemon juice applied on old burn scars will reduce their appearance
- Lemon juice can stop internal bleeding
- Lemon juice, warm water and honey is a simple recipe for weigh reduction
- Lemon juice helps flush out bacteria from the body and aids in relieving arthritis and foot aches
- Lemon juice eases pain of sunburn and bee stings
Rasha Nasser Khalil
Health Benefits of Mint (https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/health-benefits-of-mint.html)
Health Benefits of Lemon (https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/fruit/health-benefits-of-lemon.html)