— by Ellen Biggs
Cleaning is like a herculean task for most of us. However, you can’t avoid this task for too long. Most of us dread cleaning because it costs us a lot of time and energy. How about if we can finish this task within a couple of hours?
A Simple tip to remember is clean your ceiling first, then the furniture, appliances, and then finally clean the floor.
Here are some easy ways to clean your house:
Keep your cleaning agents and solutions ready, before you start cleaning your house.
- Prepare solutions of an equal mix of water and vinegar
- baking soda
- cleaning scrubs
- Microfiber duster
- Liquid detergent
Keep these things ready and handy. So that you don’t spend time searching for these cleaning instruments.
Keep a timer to clean each room
Create a schedule to clean each room. Each bedroom should not take more than 10 minutes.
- Bedroom – Remove cobwebs from the ceiling, arrange your wardrobe, and wipe furniture with a microfiber cloth. Remove clutter, rearrange your nightstand and bookshelf. Remove the old bed sheets and replace with a new one. Spray some baking soda over the mattress and rug. Then vacuum the rug and the rest of the bedroom.
- Bathroom – Each bathroom should not take more than 10 minutes. Start with spraying toilet cleaner in your toilet and on the bathroom floor. Once you brush and clean the flush and the floor, spray some disinfectant to get rid of germs.
- Clean your living room in 10 minutes – Dust ceiling fan and light and wipe with a clean cloth. Clean your windows and blinds. Clean the furniture, carpets, and rug with the vacuum cleaner.
- Cleaning the kitchen – Cleaning your kitchen should be within 15 minutes. All dishes should be in the dishwasher for cleaning, then clean the kitchen counters and cabinets, wipe all the appliances, and then finally clean the stove.
Once you have cleaned all the rooms, start with cleaning the floor. Vacuum the floor and remove any pet hair from the corners of the room. If you are looking for a cheap but high-quality vacuum cleaner then check the gtech multi mk2 review. Finally, mop the floor and leave it for drying. If you would like some fragrance in the house, spray some room freshener of your choice.
Now, you are done with cleaning your house. And finally, it is time to clean your cleaning brushes, mop, bucket, vacuum cleaner and all the instruments you used to clean the house. Dip all the instruments in hot water. After half an hour, just wash them in liquid detergent. Lastly, dip them in disinfectant and leave it in the sun for drying. Remove the dust bag from the vacuum cleaner and remove all the dust that has been collected in the dust bag. Clean your vacuum cleaner and put it back in its place.
It’s time to pamper yourself after the task of cleaning. Take a hot shower and pour yourself a hot tea, coffee or wine. Relax and enjoy time with family or just all by yourself.